Frequently Asked Questions
Did you know that a fully furnished apartment is a more comfortable, spacious, and usually more cost effective alternative to a hotel?
In addition to being able to meet any temporary housing request, we also offer flexible lease options on unfurnished apartments as well.
Also known as “corporate housing”’ or “temporary furnished apartments”, temporary housing is an apartment, condominium, or single family home that is fully furnished and outfitted with linens, housewares, and home electronics.
Renaissance Properties takes leases on apartments and homes, adds our customized furnishings and service, takes care of all utility connections, then leases the units to our guests.
- Ideal for temporary assignments, long term business travel, and consulting projects, a furnished apartment offers more space and privacy than a hotel.
- With separate living, dining, and bedrooms, full size appliances, as well as all the housewares and electronics you need, you can be comfortable and productive in your home away from home.
- Enjoy preparing and storing your own meals in your completely equipped kitchen – you stay out of the expensive restaurant rut and eat more healthily
- At least twice the size of the average hotel or extended-stay hotel, a furnished apartment allows you to unpack and even leave your bags there should you need to travel at any time during your stay. You can even invite friends or family to stay with you.
Amenities vary at each of our properties. Just ask us and we will be happy to personally give you all the details.
Amenities may include: business centers, meeting rooms, grocery stores, fitness rooms, swimming pools, tennis courts, and children’s play areas.
Most properties are fully furnished and include all utilities, internet, cable, stocked kitchen, linens, towels, soap, shampoo, professional cleaning prior to move in, personal concierge representative and more…
Renaissance Properties offers pet-friendly apartments in many locations. Most locations have a pet weight limit and may require an additional pet deposit.
We are happy to help you find the perfect accommodation for both you and your pets!
There is no minimum requirement
Floor plan size varies by location, but typical measurements are:
- Studio Apartments: Typically over 400 ft.
- One-Bedroom Apartments: Typically over 700 ft
- Two-Bedroom Apartments: Typically over 1000 ft
- Three-Bedroom Apartments: Typically offer 1200 ft
Prices vary based on the property, number of guests, move-in date, duration, and seasonal market conditions. You can expect to pay:
- $75-$125/day for a studio apartment
- $100-$139/day for a 1BR apartment
- $125-$229 a day for a 2BR apartment
- $239-$329 a day for a 3BR apartment
Generally payment is due at the time of booking and you will see a complete breakdown of associated costs.
Payments accepted include: AMEX, Visa, MasterCard and Discover.
Guests can make special arrangements by contacting one of our agents.
Each property has a dedicated booking calendar and you can make reservations directly on the site.
You can also call (215) 395-1803 or email us and we will be your single point of contact to make an easy, stress-free housing reservation.
CALL US AT 855 PHL APTS or 855 NY STAYS
Email us at [email protected]